Wednesday, February 29, 2012

you will have to refer to zoe´s blog..

cause i have been too sick to take pics or do anything worth writing about.  i even had the pleasure of spending the night in a local indian hospital, which was not that bad, until they put a guy a in the bed a few inches from mine that hacked and spit lugees all night long!  thomas wanted to get me out of there as soon as possible, so once they had brought my nearly 106F fever down and shot me full of drugs, they let me check out. though i have to go back every morning and evening for shots.  which is really putting a damper on our travel plans.  but we tomorrow we are heading to kovalam and hopefully the hospital is closer to where we are staying, as the doctor told me this morning after getting my test results back that i am in for four more days of injections!  argh!!  tom took a shot of me in the "casualty" room waiting for one of my shots.  very "high tech" hospital, though honestly i was very impressed with their efficiency despite the facilities.

1 comment:

farmor o farfar said...

Usch det var inget vidare att du skulle bli så sjuk, synd om dig Eimi
kram från Anita o Lars