Tuesday, December 29, 2009

birthday treats...

so after treating me like a princess all day long, my darling husband made me an amazing birthday cake, with chocolate and nougat, and all kinds of yummy. not sure how he makes such delicious food out of whatever we have in the house, but he always does, and does a great job. apparently they were waiting a bit for me when the cake was ready, zoe was maybe getting a little bored...
but they had decorated everything so nice, balloons and streamers, the whole bit. (zoe was so excited she had been talking about balloons all day, just could not keep it a surprise).
and here we are about to blow out the candles on 2009´s yummiest cake (sorry liz, the truth hurts).
thank you two for a really wonderful birthday. you are the best family ever!

3 comments:

pappa said...

grattis lilla du.
hoppas det täckte ditt choklad behov...
puss

Mr. Jameson said...

Look like you had a great Birthday. I agree, you have a great family!

Scott

Elizabeth said...

WHAT?!?! Where are the blomers? and the river? and the waterfall? I don't even see any trees or mudslides! Did YOU cry when it was time to cut the cake? That's what I thought...you just wanted Thomas to
THINK it was the best cake ever. That's cool. I get it.
=)