Wednesday, March 11, 2009

tagged

okay, i got tagged for the first (that i know of anyway). so ashley said i had to

1. Go to document/my pictures site on your computer

2. Go to your sixth file

3. Go to your sixth picture

4. Blog about it

5. Tag 6 people

only problem i do not even know six people. so i tag you monica, and anyone else who might want to participate. so this is my foto...
normally i do not have anything on the harddrive of my computer, but my external harddrive crashed about a week ago, and i lost almost every picture from this trip. major bummer. talk about have a bad streak of luck. dengue fever, thomas sick, and then my harddrive crashes. so i went through everything and saved all the pics that were not on my harddrive and copied to my pictures folder so at least now i have everything in two places. this pic was what our bathroom looked like a couple of weeks before we left on this trip. thomas and lars are tearing it apart. i am actually looking forward to going home for two major reasons; this bathroom and to see dear friends and relatives.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh yay! You ARE alive! I've been worried that some crazy Swede had locked you in an underwater cave with an endless supply of oxygen tanks and tofu and then took over your blog. Whew! I'm glad you're back!!!

wanderingbonnie said...

WOW! Does that bathroom look different now! Hope we can skype today. Love you all!
MORMOR