Tuesday, December 13, 2011

horseback riding and traditional dance

this morning we woke up bright and early to go horse backriding.  both zoe and eijla were super excited.  we went just 10 or 20 kms outside of udaipur and were in beautiful natural surroundings.
 eijla rode with me for awhile, but my horse preferred to trot rather than walk, and it was just too bumpy for her once she started getting tired.  so she slept with pappa on his calmer horse.
 we had a great time, but both zoe and i were pretty sore on our bottoms after riding on my bumpy horse!  good things we only booked  a morning ride and not a day ride! then this evening we went to a traditional dance and puppet show.  there were lots of sparkles and bells, the girls really enjoyed it.  since my favorite lens died on me, i have been bad about bringing my camera anywhere so i have no pictures.  but the girls got early christmas presents as we bought a puppet from the puppeteer at the show,  and he gave eijla a little camel puppet.


No comments: