Saturday, July 16, 2011

a garden day with my little ladies

what a great day to spend with my little girls in the garden.  they helped me water the greenhouse...
zoe helped to find as many cucumbers a possible in all the big cucumber leaves...
it is nice to see there is so much more green than there was a month ago. the tomato plants are turning into a tomato jungle.
yum!  cherry tomatoes!  now they just need to turn red,  i have not been able find any red ones yet because zoe always beats me out to the greenhouse and eats them all, buse unga.
then we had a picnic lunch out in the yard.  finger food, the only safe bet with crazy eijla`s crazy eating habits.
then our neighbor came over and told me i should make a bush fort for the girls.  our neighbor is great when she comes with ideas, she says them as commands almost.  always makes me laugh. but it was a good idea and they had bushes that needed to be trimmed so it worked out for both of us.  the girls seemed to like it, now we will just wait and see if they grow roots and survive.   this has been one of these days when i cannot thank my lucky stars enough about how lucky i am to be a mom to these two amazing little munchkins.

No comments: